Flexible fiberoptic bronchoscopy and percutaneous needle lung aspiration for evaluating the solitary pulmonary nodule.
What does FFB stand for?
FFB stands for flexible fiberoptic bronchoscopy
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FFB
We have 77 other meanings of FFB in our Acronym Attic
- Fédération Française de Billard (French: French Billiards Federation)
- Fédération Française de Bonsaï (French: French Bonsai Federation)
- Fédération Française de Boxe (French: French Boxing Federation)
- Fédération Française de Bridge
- Fédération Française du Bâtiment (French: French Building Federation)
- Fellow of the Faculty of Building (UK)
- First Families of Baltimore
- First Fidelity Bank
- First Financial Bank
- First Fuel Banks
- Flexible Fiberoptic Laryngotracheobronchoscopy
- Florida Farm Bureau
- Food from Britain (UK strategic international food and drink export marketing consultancy)
- Football Federation of Belize
- Force Feedback (haptic technology)
- Foreningen Freelance Bogholdere (Danish: Association of Freelance Bookkeepers)
- Former Fat Boy (weight loss)
- Foundation Fighting Blindness
- Foundation for Building (various locations)
- Freeman Feedback (missionary newsletter/website)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Flexible fiberoptic bronchoscopy in critical care medicine.
Abstract We performed a retrospective chart review to evaluate the indications for endotracheal intubation via flexible fiberoptic bronchoscopy in patients who were scheduled for surgery or who were hospitalized in the intensive care unit of our 1,100-bed, tertiary care university hospital.