Horan at CPC were four experienced fixed income investment professionals.
What does FIIP stand for?
FIIP stands for fixed income investment professionals
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FIIP
We have 3 other meanings of FIIP in our Acronym Attic
- Farm Income Insurance Program (Canada)
- Farm Income Insurance Programme (India)
- Federación Iberoamericana de Publicaciones Periódicas
- Federal Institute for Intellectual Property (Switzerland)
- Federal Institute of Industrial Property (Russia)
- Fédération Internationale de l'Industrie Phonographique
- Fichier d'Information Inter-régimes sur les Prestations
- Fire Island Interim Project (Fire Island National Seashore)
- Fish Import Inspection Program (Canada)
- Fix-It-In-Post (video editing)
- Fixed Income Investment Program
- Flathead Indian Irrigation Project
- fluctuating-index infeasible path
- Fondo Intesa Istituzionale di Programma (Italy)
- Food in Interesting Places (Louisiana)
- Foreign Investment Insurance Policy
- Foreign Investment Insurance Product
- Forestry Innovation Investment Program (Canada)
- Forum for International and Intercultural Program
- Forum Internacional de Investigadores Portugueses (International Forum of Portuguese Researchers)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Horan will be joined by a team of fixed income investment professionals, Debra Crovicz, William McNaught and Nicholas Rafferty, all from MSSB, and Jessica Lamendola from Moody's Investor Services.
PHILADELPHIA -- Delaware Investments recently announced promotions for two municipal fixed income investment professionals, Greg Gizzi and Jake van Roden:
Provides Buy Side Fixed Income Investment Professionals with Hosted Deployment Option for BondEdge Analytics Software Platform
Instinet Fixed Income Markets is designed to combine best of breed technology with some of the best practices of voice brokerage -- resulting in a new opportunity for fixed income investment professionals to achieve better performance and cost effectiveness through fully electronic trading.
The ratings affirmation follows the recent departure of certain AMVESCAP Fixed Income investment professionals to Deutsche Bank.
The Cosmos suite of fixed income products offers a complete set of solutions designed to meet the needs of fixed income investment professionals worldwide, and its breadth of offerings remains unmatched by any other global provider.
The Fund is managed by MLIM's global high yield and bank debt group, a team of fixed income investment professionals led by portfolio manager Kevin Booth, who joined MLIM in 1991.