She said primary care was also the first line of response and could reduce the cost of long term illness so investment in this area should be sustained.
What does FLOR stand for?
FLOR stands for first line of response
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Fire Loss of Profits (insurance)
- First Letters of Phrase (password creation technique)
- Floating-Point Operation
- Flowers, Liquor, Orchestra, Photographer (Jewish groom's gifts)
- Fluorescent Lipid Oxidation Products
- Fortran Language Oriented Parser (computer programming)
- Friends of Leash Optional Park (Winter Springs, FL)
- For the Love of Parrots Refuge Society (Canada)
- Fayetteville Lovers of Pure Suds (Arkansas)
- Floating-Point Operations Per Second
- Fire Location Radar
- Forest Land Oriented Resource Envisioning System
- Florida On-Line Recipient Integrated Data Access
- Fluorescent Runway Lighting
- Foreign Language or Research Skills (University of Kansas; coursework requirement)
- Fort Lauderdale Orchid Society (Florida)
- Fractional Lower-Order Statistics
- Free/Libre Open Source (software)
- Stanford Foreign Language Oral Skills Evaluation Matrix
- Free Linux Open Source Software
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Years of research in the forest products industry have resulted in direct responses to address the issue of sustainable and affordable housing which can help current and future needs for permanent and adaptable solutions as a first line of response.
We want to be a first line of response for predicting conditions rather than them waiting until they have got a disaster on their hands before they call us because we are so far away.
She notes, "A primary concern is that these drugs are becoming the first line of response to people's emotional difficulties.
These confidence-building activities should include regional arms control mechanisms whereby the international community may establish linkages between weapons merchants and armed conflict as an acceptable first line of response to any disagreement among Afghan factions.
Chunnel chiefs will ditch an agreement with Kent Fire Brigade and their French counterparts to provide the first line of response to tunnel emergencies.
Significantly, the publication highlights the role of regional and so-called third generation early warning systems and the critical need to work with local actors on the ground, both as early warners and as the first line of response.
According to the source, dogs would normally have been sent in as a first line of response - but he says the governor ordered that they were not to be used.