An ATS machine automates the manual task of taking managed mail, small managed mail, extended managed mail, and small extended managed mail trays from processing operations and sliding the trays into a collapsible sleeve for protection during transport.
What does EMM stand for?
EMM stands for extended managed mail (US Postal Service work implement)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EMM
We have 121 other meanings of EMM in our Acronym Attic
- Erie Maritime Museum (Erie, PA)
- Ethernet Management Module (CABLETRON)
- European Master in Management (various locations)
- European Media Monitor
- European Modular Missile
- Exact Method Marketing
- Exigent Minor MILCON
- Expanded Memory Manager
- Experimental and Molecular Medicine
- Expressed Mother's Milk
- Extended Memory Manager
- Erasmus Mundus Master of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology (Belgium)
- Electrical and Magnetic Field Monitoring of the Aurora (Astrid-2 spacecraft)
- Electron Microscopy and Microanalysis
- Electronic Municipal Market Access (online investor resource)
- Embedded Multi-precision Multiplier Array (computer arithmetics)
- Emergency Managers Mutual Aid (California)
- Emergency Market Mapping Analysis (software toolkit)
- Émotions au Moyen Âge (French: Emotions in the Middle Ages)
- End-Member Mixing Analysis