Pronounced postprandial lipemia impairs endothelium-dependent dilation of the brachial artery in men.
What does EDDBA stand for?
EDDBA stands for endothelium-dependent dilation of the brachial artery
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- El Dorado Dance Academy (California)
- Environmental Due Diligence Audit
- Environnement, Développement Durable, Aménagement (French: Environment, Sustainable Development, Planning)
- Estimated Departure Date Air
- European Dictionary of Domesticated and Utilised Animals (European Network for Biodiversity Information; EU)
- Expanded Duties Dental Assistant
- Experimental Design and Data Analysis (International Rice Research Institute)
- Aerodrome Berlin-Schönefeld (Germany)
- Ejército del Drogba Blanco
- Email Deliverability Database (ISIPP)
- Aerodrome Dresden, Germany
- East Dallas Developmental Center (Dallas, TX)
- East Devon District Council (UK)
- École Doctorale de Droit Comparé (French: Graduate School of Comparative Law)
- Electronic Dewey Decimal Classification
- Electronic Driver Distraction Control (Microsoft)
- Engineering Design and Development Center
- Engineering Document Distribution Chart
- Extended Distance Data Cable
- Electronic Digital Delivery Confirmation Service
Samples in periodicals archive:
By contrast, a longer (6 months) genistein treatment improved flow-mediated endothelium-dependent dilation of the brachial artery in postmenopausal women (Squadrito et al.