BANGALORE, India, July 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- HGS, a leading provider of business process management and outsourcing solutions, announced that it has achieved Capability Level 4 certification of eSourcing Capability Model for Service Providers (eSCM-SP).
What does ESCM stand for?
ESCM stands for eSourcing Capability Model (Carnegie Mellon University)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ESCM
We have 26 other meanings of ESCM in our Acronym Attic
- Ecole Supérieure de Commerce de Martigny
- Ecole Supérieure de Création et de Multimédia (French: School of Design and Multimedia)
- Electric Sky Church Music (Brian Transeau music album)
- Electronic Supply Chain Manifest
- Entente Saint Clément Montferrier (French sports club)
- Enterprise Supply Chain Management
- Enterprise System Connection (IBM) Manager
- Environmental Supply Chain Management
- Escuela de Ciencias del Mar
- eServices Capability Model
- Even-Symmetric Chaotic Map
- Extended Supply Chain Management
- Emirates Securities and Commodities Market Authority (United Arab Emirates)
- European Synthetic Colour Manufacturers Association
- European Society of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases
- Electronic Systems Cost Modeling Laboratory (University of Maryland; College Park, MD)
- Emma S. Clark Memorial Library (Setauket, NY)
- Endorectal Surface Coil Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Executive Software Configuration Management System
- European Society of Computational Methods in Sciences and Engineering
Samples in periodicals archive:
4 /PRNewswire/ -- Carnegie Mellon University's Information Technology Services Qualification Center (ITSqc) has authorized Anantara Solutions Private Limited (Anantara) to evaluate organizations that are adopting the University's eSourcing Capability Model for Service Providers (eSCM-SP) and eSourcing Capability Model for Clients (eSCM-CL).
2 /PRNewswire/ -- Integrated System Diagnostics Incorporated (ISD) announced today that it has received authorization from Carnegie Mellon University's IT Services Qualification Center (ITSqc) to provide eSourcing Capability Model (eSCM) training and appraisal services to outsourcing service providers.