6 /PRNewswire/ -- Web publishing software developed by ePresence, Inc.
What does EPRE stand for?
EPRE stands for ePresence, Inc. (stock symbol)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EPRE
- Electronic Part Reliability Data
- Emergency Preparedness and Response Division (Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment; Denver, CO)
- European Programme for Reconstruction and Development (EU)
- Ministry of Environmental Protection and Regional Development (Latvia)
- Office for Economic Policy and Regional Development (Kielce, Poland)
- Ethiopian Pastoralist Research and Development Association (Addis Ababa, Ethiopia)
- Ethiopian People's Revolutionary Democratic Front (Ethiopia)
- Ed Pink Racing Engines (Van Nuys, CA)
- Energy Per Resource Element (cellular technology)
- Ente Provincial Regulador de la Electricidad
- European Public Real Estate Association
- Gene Promoter with its Electrophile/Antioxidant Response Element
- Enhanced Preprovisioning (DSL provisioning)
- Electronic Patient Report Form
- Emergency Preparedness and Response Fund (World Vision)
- Energy Probe Research Foundation
- European Public Relations Federation (various locations)
- Eastern Province Rugby Football Union (South Africa)
- Electricity Policy Research Group (UK)
- Electronic Publishing Research Group (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The ePresence Liquidating Trust on behalf of ePresence, Inc.
BUSINESS WIRE)--June 4, 2004 Liquidation Will Include Proceeds From Sale of ePresence's Services Business to Unisys and Sale of Switchboard to InfoSpace ePresence, Inc.
BUSINESS WIRE)--June 4, 2003 Courion's Software and ePresence's Consulting and Systems Integration Services Will Leverage Phased Implementation Methodology To Deliver Immediate and Measurable ROI Courion(R) Corporation, a leading provider of self-service identity management software, and ePresence, Inc.
Notini also serves as a director of ePresence, Inc.