The researchers examined the glass transition temperatures of the corn cakes using dynamic differential scanning calorimetry.
What does DDSC stand for?
DDSC stands for dynamic differential scanning calorimetry
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DDSC
We have 24 other meanings of DDSC in our Acronym Attic
- Dartford District Swimming Club (UK)
- David Douglas Soccer Club (Portland, OR)
- Defense Decision Support Course (US DoD)
- Defense Distribution Systems Center
- Delaware Depository Service Company (Wilmington, DE)
- Delay-Doppler Spread Channel
- Direction de la Défense et de la Sécurité Civiles (French: Directorate of Defence and Civil Security)
- Distinctly Digital Services Company (New York, NY)
- Doctor of Dental Science
- Durham Divers Scuba Club (Ontario, Canada)
- David Douglas School District (Portland, Oregon)
- Delay Dial Start Dial
- Delta Dental of South Dakota (est. 1963; Pierre, SD)
- Delta Diablo Sanitation District (Antioch, CA)
- Detroit Day School for the Deaf (Detroit, MI)
- Developmental Disabilities Services Division
- Digital Data Storage - Data Compression
- Die Dunkle Seite Der Macht (German computer security product)
- Defense Design System Exerciser (Missile Defense Systems)
- Direction de la Documentation et de la Sécurité Extérieure (French: Directorate of Documentation and External Security; various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Specifically, Perkin-Elmer is enjoined from making, using, offering for sale, selling, distributing or importing its Dynamic Differential Scanning Calorimetry (or DDSC) accessory, or any differential scanning calorimeters, including Perkin-Elmer's DSC 7 and Pyris 1 DSCs, that incorporate a DDSC accessory.