IFN-[alpha] and IFN-[gamma] work by binding their receptors and activating downstream antiviral pathways involving the dsRNA-dependent protein kinase (PKR), the 2', 5' oligoadenylate synthetase/RNase L, or the MxA protein.
What does PKR stand for?
PKR stands for dsRNA-Dependent Protein Kinase
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PKR
We have 19 other meanings of PKR in our Acronym Attic
- Podroz Koleja Po Polsce (Polish: Travel by Rail in Poland)
- Polska Konfederacja Pracodawcow Prywatnych (Polish Confederation of Private Employers))
- Polski Klub Psa Rasowego (Polish: Polish Dog Breeding Club)
- Penyelesaian Kewajiban Pemegang Saham (Indonesian: Shareholders Resolutions)
- Perbadanan Kemajuan Pertanian Selangor (Malaysian trading company)
- Program Kompensasi Pengurangan Subsidi (Indonesian: Subsidy Reduction Compensation Program)
- Persidangan Kebangsaan Pengetua Sekolah Menengah (Malaysian: Dean of National Secondary Schools)
- Program Kerja Pengawasan Tahunan (Indonesian: Annual Supervision Work Program; Indonesia)
- Penundaan Kewajiban Pembayaran Utang (Indonesian: Postponement of Debt Payment Obligation)
- Pos Keadilan Peduli Ummat (Indonesian)