OAKVILLE, Ontario -- Amalgamation of dot com Entertainment Group, Inc.
What does DCEG stand for?
DCEG stands for dot com Entertainment Group, Inc.
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DCEG
We have 1 other meaning of DCEG in our Acronym Attic
- Department of Central and East European Studies (University of Glascow; UK)
- Defense Communications-Electronics Evaluation and Testing Agency (US DoD)
- Davidson County Education Foundation (Lexington, NC)
- Diplôme d'Etudes Comptables et Financières (French: Diploma of Accounting and Finance)
- Directions de la Coopération Économique et Financière (French: Directions of Economic and Financial Cooperation; Senegal)
- Distributed Cisco Express Forwarding
- Dixon Community Education Foundation (California)
- Douglas County Educational Foundation (Castle Rock, CO)
- Decommissioning Cost Estimation Group (Nuclear Energy Agency)
- Division of Cancer Epidemiology and Genetics (NCI)
- Diagnostic et Conseil Énergie Habitat (French residential thermal design company)
- Downtown Congregations to End Homelessness (Minnesota)
- Deschutes County Environmental Health Department (Oregon)
- Deputy Chief Environmental Health Officer (United Kingdom)
- Deka Converging Europe Indicator (DekaBank; economic measurement tool)
- Development Centre of East Iceland
- Dirección de Comunicación Empresarial e Institucional (Spanish: Business and Institutional Communication Directorate; various schools)
- Directorate of Central Excise Intelligence (UK)
- District of Columbia Early Intervention Program
- Doctoral Consortium on Enterprise Information Systems (Portugal)
Samples in periodicals archive:
3, 2003 All amounts in United States Dollars dot com Entertainment Group, Inc.
13, 2003 All amounts in United States Dollars Online entertainment software developer receives Deloitte & Touche Canadian Technology Fast 50 Award dot com Entertainment Group, Inc.
Business Editors OAKVILLE, Ontario--(BUSINESS WIRE)--April 3, 2002 dot com Entertainment Group, Inc.
Vancouver: CWH), Boss Media AB, Access Gaming Systems, Online Gaming Systems, (OTCBB: OGAM), and Dot Com Entertainment Group, Inc.
Business Editors TORONTO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 30, 2001 dot com Entertainment Group, Inc.
Business Editors TORONTO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--March 21, 2001 dot com Entertainment Group, Inc.
Business Editors OAKVILLE, Ontario--(BUSINESS WIRE)--March 13, 2001 dot com Entertainment Group, Inc.