A member of the disaster management team working on the site said a truck loaded with marble was apparently travelling at high speeds on the road.
What does DMT stand for?
DMT stands for disaster management team (United Nations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DMT
We have 178 other meanings of DMT in our Acronym Attic
- Digital Mapping Technique
- Digital Media Technologies
- Digital Media Thoughts
- Digital Microscopy Technology (Mediterranean Association of International Schools)
- Dimethyl Terephthalate
- Direccion de Materiales Toxicos (Spanish: Directorate of Toxic Materials)
- Directed Mission Task (US Army)
- Directives Maintenance Team (International Electrotechnical Commission)
- Director of Military Training (various locations)
- Directorate Management Team
Samples in periodicals archive:
Eight fire engines and a disaster management team were rushed to the spot, and all those trapped under debris were rescued.
Rescue and disaster management teams immediately reached the spot to save the trapped victims and rescued four injured people, who were admitted to a local government hospital.
The skilled, educated and informed students can be the active member of the authority and guide other to act independently till the time relief and disaster management teams get ready to response any calamity, he added.
l hospital and a disaster management team took over to handle the crisis.
ISTANBUL, Jul 14, 2011 (TUR) -- Search & Rescue Association of Turkey (AKUT) joined the United Nations Disaster Management Team (UNDMT).
Meanwhile, an official at the Dubai Roads and Transport Authority (RTA) said that the Emergency and Disaster Management teams at the authority are all set to cope with any emergency situation arising out of heavy rains and flooding.
Most are staying with extended family or in makeshift shelters on a military base, Ridwan, a member of the disaster management team for the PMI (Indonesian Red Cross), told Al Jazeera.