This site produces a variety of alkylamines including ethylamines (mono, di and tri), isopropylamines (mono and di) and a wide range of specialty alkylamines, such as dimethylethylamine, diethylaminopropylamine, secbutylamine, 3-methoxypropylamine and tetramethylpropylenediamine.
What does DMEA stand for?
DMEA stands for dimethylethylamine
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DMEA
We have 1 other meaning of DMEA in our Acronym Attic
- David Moor Estate Agents (UK)
- Defect Mode and Effect Analysis
- Defense Micro-Electronics Activity
- Defense Microelectronics Agency
- Defense Minerals Exploration Administration
- Delaware Music Educators Association
- Delta-Montrose Electric Association (Colorado)
- Department of Mineral and Energy Affairs (South Africa)
- Des Moines Education Association
- dimethyl ethanol amine
- Durable Medical Equipment Attachment
- Dynamic Management of the European Airspace Network
- Découvertes Musicales en Bourgeais (French music school)
- Data Monitoring and Ethics Committee (clinical data; UK)
- Deep Layers of Medial Entorhinal Cortex (neurology)
- DeQueen-Mena Education Cooperative (Gillham, AR)
- Developed Market-Economy Countries (United Nations Conference on Trade and Development)
- Disability Management Employer Coalition (San Diego, CA)
- Dry Mateable Electric Connection
- Dunedin Multi-Ethnic Council (New Zealand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Foundries that use triethylamine (TEA) will need amine scrubbers, but those that use dimethylethylamine (DMEA) will not, Stone said.
This tertiary amine catalyst has a curing efficiency exceeding triethylamine (TEA) and similar to that achieved using dimethylethylamine catalysts.
With some changes in corebox design, blowing and venting techniques and sand adjustments, plus a new gas, dimethylethylamine (DMEA) that reduced the curing time by a factor of three, the coldbox coremaking system began to attract foundry industry attention.