RAE Systems' RAELink2, a wireless open gateway into the AreaRAE network, and the ProRAE Remote base station control software enable users to select and easily configure new detection and monitoring solutions in their AreaRAE networks.
What does D&M stand for?
D&M stands for Detection and Monitoring (US DoD)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of D&M
- Dilation and Irrigation
- Direction and Inclination (oil and gas)
- Disassemble & Inspect
- Discovery and Invention (US Navy)
- Distress and Inconvenience (legal complaint; UK)
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Drop and Insert (telecommunications)
- Dependency And Indemnity Compensation
- Dark and Light Blind Care
- Deep and Meaningful (conversation)
- Development and Management
- Dressed & Matched
- Drilling and Measurements
- Detroit and Mackinac Railroad Historical Society
- Discovery and Notification
- Distance and Near (vision; ophthalmology)
- Description and Operations (NASA)
- Directors and Officers
- Doctrinal & Organizational
- Doctrinal and Organizational Test Support Package
Samples in periodicals archive:
UDTT has worldwide exclusive ownership of a proprietary detection and monitoring technology based on JPL's spore detection technology and UDTT's aerosol capture technology.
Headquartered in northern Virginia, Agent Logic was founded in 1999 by the developers of the award-winning Webspector Web page change detection and monitoring software in use at numerous Fortune 500 corporations.