What does MRS stand for?
MRS stands for de Man, Rogosa and Sharpe Agar (microbiology)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MRS
We have 390 other meanings of MRS in our Acronym Attic
- Motoport Rockanje Racing Team (Dutch racing; Rockanje, Netherlands)
- Maligaya Rice Research and Training Center (Philippines)
- Metropolis, Rosenbluth, Rosenbluth, Teller and Teller (Algorithm for Monte Carlo Simulations)
- Ministria e Rregullimit Të Teritorit dhe Turizmit (Albanian: Ministry of Territorial Adjustment and Tourism)
- Maximum Received Reconstructed Unit
- Microfinance Research and Reference Unit (Bangladesh)
- Mceliece-Rodemich-Rumsey-Welch (algorithms)
- Ministry of Rural Resources and Water Development (Zimbabwe)
- Air Marshall Islands (ICAO code)