Before value can be gained from it, a data quality assurance process must first be put in place, since only then can Big Data be considered Good Data.
What does DQA stand for?
DQA stands for data quality assurance
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DQA
We have 17 other meanings of DQA in our Acronym Attic
- Dragon Quest II (gaming)
- Dragon Quest III (gaming)
- Dragon Quest IV: Chapters of the Chosen (gaming)
- Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride (gaming)
- Dragon Quest VI: Realms of Revelation (gamimg)
- Dragon Quest VII: Journey of the Cursed King (gaming)
- Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King (gaming)
- Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies (gaming)
- Data Quality Act
- Data Quality Assessment
- Delivery Quality Assurance
- Department of Quality Assurance
- Development Quality Assurance (various organizations)
- Diagonal Quadratic Approximation
- Direction de la Qualité (French: Directorate of Quality)
- Director Quality Assurance
- Data Quality/Attribute Accuracy (Spatial Data Transfer Standard; various nations)
- Defence Quality Assurance Authority (UK)
- Defense Quality Assurance Agency (South Korea)
- Degree Quality Assessment Board (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Its products include Zoomerang, an online survey application; ZoomPanel, an online sample provider; TrueSample, a data quality assurance technology; Research Solutions, a custom market research provider; and CustomerSat, an enterprise feedback management platform.
Data management combines the elements of data quality assurance and data integration.
Harry Adrounie Laboratory Data Quality Assurance Act.
Vality positions itself in the market for data quality assurance - one of the headaches of data management - competing against the likes of Informatica.
It also enhances data quality assurance and virtually eliminates opportunities for inconsistent reporting from one jurisdiction to another.
Ralph Baxter, CEO of ClusterSeven, said: "We are delighted that Canopius has selected us to enhance its data quality assurance programme.
He specializes in managing Fortune 1000 accounts for Risk Management Information Systems needs, including application development, data reporting, data quality assurance, user training and project management.