Thereby supporting covert communications and aiding in exfiltration of data.
What does COVCOM stand for?
COVCOM stands for Covert Communications (US DoD)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Computation of Vulnerable Areas and Repair Times
- Central Ohio Valley Archaeological Society (Cincinnati, OH)
- College of Veterinary and Animal Sciences (Kerala University; Mannuthy, India)
- Covert Orientation Of Visual Attention Task
- Coalition on Violence Against Women (Nairobi, Kenya)
- Contemporary Culture Virtual Archive in XML (extensible markup language)
- Crown of the Valley Brewing Society (Pasadena, CA)
- Canadian Opera Volunteer Committee (Ontario, Canada)
- Classic Oldtimer Veteranen Club (German: Classic Vintage Veterans Club; car club; Austria)
- Council of Vice Chancellors (University of California; Oakland, CA)
- Center of Vision Development (Cookeville, TN)
- College of Optometrists in Vision Development
- Council on Visual Development
- Covad Communications Group (stock symbol)
- Center for Outreach, Volunteerism and Education (Colgate University; Hamilton, NY)
- Centre of Vocational Excellence
- CERES Ocean Validation Experiment
- Code Verification
- Committee on Value and Evaluation
- Community of Vermont Elders
Samples in periodicals archive:
95 Hardcover QA268 These days, covert communications must not make "noise"--that is, if the method involves alteration of images, audio files, or text, that alteration must not attract attention or be easily discernible.
Savox experienced increased interest in all its traditional products such as tactical headsets, covert communications and respirator communications in addition to newer products such as the EarPAC hearing protection headset and the URIC universal radio and intercom controller.
There are plenty of ways, right now, to conduct covert communications on the Internet that cannot be intercepted by most intelligence organizations worldwide.
Mr Bigley's wife Sombat and his family were kept informed of the covert communications.
There were lectures about the Code of Conduct and about covert communications.
Winkler went on to say that if a company is targeted by APT attackers, and just about all large companies are, it needs to not rely on technologies, but skilled practitioners who know how to search for covert communications channels.
Intended future applications for this platform technology include indications for hearing disorders such as mixed hearing loss and tinnitus, as well as consumer and covert communications.