com/prnh/20120905/NY68578LOGO) Yet this wealth of consumer-generated content can be both a blessing and a curse.
What does CGC stand for?
CGC stands for consumer-generated content (user-edited web/internet sites)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CGC
We have 297 other meanings of CGC in our Acronym Attic
- Compagnie Générale de Construction (French: General Construction Company)
- Compagnie Générale de Cosmétique (French: General Cosmetic Company)
- Compañia General de Combustibles (Spanish; Argentine oil company)
- Complementary Ground Component (Europe)
- Component Group Code
- Comprehensive Guidance and Counseling (Oregon Department of Education)
- Confédération Générale des Cadres (French labor union)
- Conrad Grebel College (Canada)
- Conseil Gabonais des Chargeurs (French: Gabonese Shippers Council; Gabon)
- Conspicuous Gallantry Cross (UK military decoration)
- Continental Grain Company (various locations)
- Contraloria General de Cuentas (Guatemala)
- Convolutional Goppa Code
- Coordination Group for the Composite Observing System for the North Atlantic
- Credit Guarantee Corporation (Malaysia Berhad)
- Cyngor Gofal Cymru (Welsh: Care Council for Wales; UK)
- capillary gas chromatography coupled to mass spectrometry
- California Greyhound Coursing Association
- Cedar Grove Christian Academy
- Chief Government Chemist Agency
Samples in periodicals archive:
The company's broad range of blue chip retail and online publishing customers rely on its consistent, reliable execution, creative design services and best of breed manufacturing for the rapid delivery of innovative products utilizing consumer-generated content.
His topics include methods, genre criticism and consumer-generated content, auteur criticism and social media, cultural criticism and the cell phone, and ethnographic criticism and video games.
Their website, easily useable by students, has capitalised on the rise of social media and online consumer-generated content, and provides reviews of placements based on the student's role, company and area in which they lived and socialised.
Youens said phenomenal recent growth of peer-to-peer and consumer-generated content for videos, music, games and graphics is driven by consumers' urge to create, to share and to trade.
With consumer-generated content very much in vogue, could inviting consumer-generated comics about shopping at your store bring it into the world of the connected generation?
The term social media is a catchall phrase for everything that the old media is not, and it is where consumer-generated content rules.
Factiva Insight is a new tool that allows executives to monitor known issues and discover emerging opportunities and threats from across the mainstream media, radio and television transcripts and consumer-generated content, including blogs and message boards, the company claims.