4-the much anticipated software upgrade for their revolutionary computational particle fluid dynamics (CPFD) program, Arena-Flow[R].
What does CPFD stand for?
CPFD stands for computational particle fluid dynamics
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CPFD
We have 3 other meanings of CPFD in our Acronym Attic
- Committee for Population, Family and Children (Viet Nam)
- Community Pharmacy Framework Collaborative (UK)
- Crystal Palace Football Club (UK)
- China Petroleum First Construction Corporation
- Cedar Point Federal Credit Union
- Cherry Point Federal Credit Union
- Camp Pendleton Fire Department (California)
- Clean Power from Deserts
- Clifton Park Fire Department (Saratoga County, New York, United States)
- Coastal Pacific Food Distributors, Inc. (Stockton, CA)
- Coupled-Pair Functional with Double Excitation
- Citizens' Protection in Federal Databases Act
- Capital Partners for Education (Washington, DC)
- Center for People, Food and Environment (Tucson, AZ)
- Certificate in Practical Financial Economics (professional certification; UK)
- Combined Pulmonary Fibrosis and Emphysema
- COMSEC Priorities Field Evaluation
- Cinema Paradise Film Festival (Honolulu, HI)
- Commercial Paper Funding Facility (US)
- Contract Cost-Plus-Fixed-Fee
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Arena-flow[R] is the only foundry software package which uses the revolutionary Computational Particle Fluid Dynamics (CPFD[R]) technology to model sand core filling and curing.
Arena-flow[R] is the only, foundry software package which uses the revolutionary Computational Particle Fluid Dynamics (CPFD[R]) technology to model sand core filling and curing.