What does CILAS stand for?
CILAS stands for centro de Investigación Laboral y Asesoría Sindical, AC
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CILAS
- Comision Internacional de Limites y Aguas (Spanish: International Boundary and Water Commission; Mexico and US)
- Community Integrated Living Arrangement
- Community Internships in Latin America
- Construction Industries Licensing Act of 1978 (New Mexico)
- Cork International Language Academy (Ireland)
- Component Integration LABoratorieS
- Chase Insurance Life and Annuity Company
- Congresso Ibero Latino Americano De Dermatologia (Portuguese: Ibero-Latin American Congress of Dermatology)
- Committee on Irish Language Attitudes Research (Irish government; est. 1973)
- Center for Iberian and Latin American Studies (University of California, San Diego; La Jolla, California)
- Compagnie Industrielle des Lasers (French: Industrial Laser Company)
- Canadian Internet Licensing Board (Hip Hype Inc. hoax)
- Center for Independent Living of Broward (Ft. Lauderdale, FL)
- Construction Industry Licensing Board (Florida)
- California Iceberg Lettuce Commission
- Center for Interactive Learning and Collaboration, Inc.
- Center for International Legal Cooperation
- Centralized Intermediate Logistics Concept
- Citation in lieu of Custody
- Commercial and Industrial Load Control (electricity generation/distribution)