This statement encourages enterprises to report cash flow from operating activities directly, by showing major classes of operating cash receipts and payments (the direct method).
What does CFFO stand for?
CFFO stands for cash flow from operating activities
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CFFO
We have 2 other meanings of CFFO in our Acronym Attic
- Call Forward Follow Me
- Canadian Federation of Friends of Museums
- Carcass Fat-Free Mass (animal science)
- Center for Farm Financial Management (University of Minnesota)
- Corporation for Findlay Market (Findlay Market; Cincinnati, OH)
- Canadian Flexible Foam Manufacturers Association
- Canada Forum for Nepal (Ottawa, ON, Canada)
- Capitol Federal Financial
- Coven of the Far Flung Net (est. 1997)
- Coalition for Fair News Coverage (Philadelphia, PA)
- Cash Flows From Operations
- Center for the Future of the Oceans (Monterey Bay Aquarium, CA)
- Chief Facts and Figures Officer (corporate title)
- Chief Financial and Facilities Officers
- Children First for Oregon (Portland, OR)
- Christian Farmers Federation of Ontario (Canada)
- Circles from Fingers Organisation (Hungary)
- Capital Fund Financing Program (HUD Program)
- Centre de Formation de Football de Paris (French: Paris Football Training Center; Paris, France)
- Centre for Fundamental Physics (Science and Technology Facilities Council; Didcot, England, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition to the improved net sales, orders, and pretax profitability rates achieved in the fourth quarter and fiscal year, we also further strengthened our financial position and cash flow from operating activities as follows: "1.
Operating income reconciliation to net cash flow from operating activities.
Total cash flow from operating activities was SEK 763.
The cash flow from operating activities has improved considerably and amounted to 39.
Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK 171 million (164).
Cash flow from operating activities was SEK 995 (838) million.
64) * Strong fourth quarter * Cash flow from operating activities rose by 12.