has inked a Memorandum Of Understanding (MoU) with Jiangsu High-Tech Investment Group (Govtor Capital), to establish a 2 billion Chinese yuan (US$321 million) private equity fund in China.
What does BCNY stand for?
BCNY stands for billion Chinese yuan
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BCNY
We have 2 other meanings of BCNY in our Acronym Attic
- Border College of Natural Therapies (massage therapy; Australia)
- Biofilm-Controlled Nitrifying Trickling Filter
- Burke County Narcotics Task Force (North Carolina)
- Bacteria Controlled Nursing Unit
- Be Seein' You
- British Columbia Nurses’ Union (Canada)
- Be Seeing You Later
- Balcones Canyonlands National Wildlife Refuge (US Fish & Wildlife Service; Marble Falls, TX)
- Baptist Convention of New York (East Syracuse, NY)
- Boys' Club of New York (New York, NY)
- Brazilian Center of New York
- Building Code of New York
- Building Code of New York City
- Building Code of New York State
- Broadcasting Corporation of New Zealand
- Board for Certification of New Zealand Ergonomists
- Badminton Club Orangeois (French badminton club)
- Baker College Online (Michigan)
- Balcones Community Orchestra (Austin, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Every year, music downloads on mobile phones in the mainland generate revenue estimated at 14 billion Chinese yuan (US$2 billion at US$1:6.
Furthermore, the Company is proud to announce that instant ticket retail sales in the PRC exceeded 10 billion Chinese Yuan in calendar year 2008.
Yu served as manager of the internal auditing section of Dongfeng Nissan, responsible for internal control and risk management tasks, leading several big auditing projects, each amounting to over half a billion Chinese Yuan.
Total investment is around three billion Chinese yuan (US$441 million at US$1:6.
4 million streetlights nationwide by the end of this year as part of its energy-saving program, for which industry watchers estimate it to cost around 20 billion Chinese yuan (US$2.
The administration's WiMAX plan, he estimated, would create business opportunities worth 100 billion Chinese yuan, which he believed would become a windfall to Taiwanese equipment suppliers including chip designers MediaTek Inc.
Delegation officials pointed out that the mainland's LED industry revenue would likely top 100 billion Chinese yuan (US$14.