He spent countless hours testing theories and getting feedback from mothers on behavioral modification techniques that encouraged an understanding, loving approach rather than the often cold and even cruel techniques favored by previous generations.
What does BMT stand for?
BMT stands for behavioral modification technique
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BMT
We have 149 other meanings of BMT in our Acronym Attic
- Basic Military Training
- Basil Mozzarella Tomato (focaccia)
- Battalion Maintenance Technician
- Bayerische Medien Technik GmbH (Germany)
- Beam Management Terminal
- Beaumont (Amtrak station code; Beaumont, TX)
- Beaumont Municipal Transit System
- Beaune Monnot Triathlon (est. 1997)
- Before My Time
- Begemann Milieutechniek BV (Dordrecht, The Netherlands)
- Bench Marking Test
- Benslow Music Trust (UK; formerly Rural Music Schools Association)
- Benton Mackaye Trail (GA, NC,TN)
- Berliner Motorrad Tage (German: Berlin Motorcycle Days; Berlin, Germany)
- Best Medical Therapy
- Bhutan Majestic Travel
- Big Match Temperament (sports)
- Big Motherloving Truck (polite form)
- Big Mutha Truckers (game)
- Biggest, Meatiest, and Tastiest (Subway sandwich slogan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nicotine Solutions' classes take a multifaceted approach to treating nicotine addiction, and the program helps tobacco users quit using proven behavioral modification techniques throughout an eight-week course.
Designed to promote safer and more cognizant road habits, SmartDrive uses driver behavioral modification techniques to help eliminate many of the practices that most often lead to vehicular accidents.
For those trying to control their weight, manage stress or end tobacco use, CIGNA Behavioral Health (CBH) has introduced three new personalized coaching programs that combine the latest behavioral modification techniques and customized treatment to help individuals improve their wellness and change their habits.