Each 24V module also includes a Battery Control Module (BCM) which provides state of charge information as well as controlling dynamic charge algorithms to maximize system performance and minimize charge times.
What does BCM stand for?
BCM stands for battery control module
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BCM
We have 269 other meanings of BCM in our Acronym Attic
- Baseline Correlation Matrix
- Basic Capability Modules
- Basic Combat Maneuver (RAF)
- Basic Computing Module
- Basic Control Monitor
- Basket Causses Mendois (French basketball club)
- Basket Club du Mirandais (French basketball club)
- Basket Club Maritime (French basketball club)
- Basket Club Montbrison (French basketball club)
- Bat Conservation and Management (Carlisle, PA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The A&D test automation system coordinates thermal chambers, power process systems and conditioning units, and interfaces with battery control modules and lab safety systems.
When put "on charge," the Ranger EV's Battery Control Module (BCM) communicates with the PosiCharge to determine how much electric current the vehicle needs, what its immediate charge state is, and how much and how fast it needs to charge.