EQT ultimately proposed to construct a centralized waste impoundment adjacent to the Pad S impoundment and installed monitoring wells to establish baseline water quality in the area.
What does BWQ stand for?
BWQ stands for baseline water quality
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BWQ
- Bedok West Primary School (Singapore)
- Boston West Photographic Society
- Brian Wilson Presents Smile (Brian Wilson album)
- Burch-Wartofsky Point Scale (assessment of likelihood of Life-Threatening Thyrotoxicosis
- Broadcast World Philippines Systems, Incorporated (Manila, Philippines)
- Big White Pointy Thing (BAC TSR2 attack/ recon aircraft)
- Brillouin-Wigner Perturbation Theory
- Bunnings Warehouse Property Trust (Australia)
- Brookings-Wharton Papers on Urban Affairs (journal)
- Bundeswertpapierverwaltung (Federal Securities Administration of Germany)
- Be Wise Quietly
- Bergen Woodwind Quintet (Bergen, Norway)
- Borealis Wind Quintet (Jenkintown, PA)
- Bureau of Water Quality (est. 1972; Muncie Sanitary District; Muncie, IN)
- Buzz Word Quotient
- Bureau of Water Quality Planning (Nevada)
- Business Water Quality Program (Canada)
- Background Water Quality Report (US EPA)
- Beach Water Quality Workgroup (California)
- Bandwidth Ratio
Samples in periodicals archive:
conduct a 12-month baseline water quality study prior to construction;
The governor is right and just about everyone agrees collecting baseline water quality data prior to drilling, and following up with post completion sampling, are necessary steps.
Although gas development in the Marcellus Shale has remained outside the Delaware River Basin, the DRBC began monitoring rivers in 2010 to measure the baseline water quality in anticipation of future work there.
As part of the Company's accelerated permitting program for the Burke Hollow Project, six monitoring wells were successfully completed and are to be used in the establishment of baseline water quality for the project.
Baseline Water Quality Data Program provides grants to use the scientific principles and practices for water sample collection and analysis to document existing groundwater quality conditions on private water supplies.
Upon completion, pump tests will be performed to determine the hydrologic characteristics of possible aquifers, and to obtain samples to determine baseline water quality.
In addition to the Watershed Restoration and Protection program, the CFA also approved five additional programs under the Marcellus Legacy Fund, which include Baseline Water Quality Data, Greenways, Trails and Recreation, Orphan or Abandoned Well Plugging, Flood Mitigation and Abandoned Mine Drainage Abatement and Treatment programs.