The PPMA delegation apprised the minister that the local manufacturers need time to covert to Autodestruct (AD) syringes.
What does AD stand for?
AD stands for autodestruct (syringe)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AD
We have 84 other meanings of AD in our Acronym Attic
- Attila Dogan Company
- Attitude Determination
- Audio Drama
- Auricula Derecha (Spanish: Right Atrium)
- Außer Dienst (German: Retired)
- Australian Democrats (political group)
- Authorized Dealer
- Authorized Delay
- Authorized Distributor
- Auto Disable (syringe)
- Autodistribution (French automotive parts distributor)
- Autogenic Drainage (respiratory physiology)
- Autograph Document
- Automated Data
- Automatic Damper
- Automatic Depressurization
- Automatic Differentiation
- Automatic Distribution (US DoD)
- Autonomous Domain
- Autosomal Dominant (genetics; dominant gene on one of the 23 pairs of autosomes)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Commenting on the findings, Professor Martin stated: "This discovery is an important step forward in our understanding of how cells in the early stages of cancer hit the autodestruct button and suggests new ways in which we may be able to re-activate this process in cancers that do manage to establish.
Together, Greece's dictate towards Macedonia to autodestruct its identity, and therefore, existence--in essence the result is ethnic cleansing--and Slovenia's dictate towards Croatia in order to obtain territorial claims, are nothing more and nothing less but the methods that The Third Reich and its NAZI leadership used against Czechoslovakia, Austria and Poland.
Apoptosis is the process whereby cells autodestruct after exposure to certain noxious stimuli.