Laser Med Center has had a great deal of success treating the pain associated with Classic and Atypical Trigeminal Neuralgia as well as Post-herpetic Neuralgia and Atypical Facial Pain.
What does ATFP stand for?
ATFP stands for atypical facial pain
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ATFP
We have 21 other meanings of ATFP in our Acronym Attic
- International Symposium on Advances and Trends in Fiber Optics and Applications
- A Tree Full of Secrets (Pink Floyd compilation album)
- Alignment & Test Facility for Optical System
- After the First One, the Rest Are Free (Motto of character Henry Bowman in the novel Unintended Consequences)
- After-the-Fact-Payroll (Information Returns, Inc.)
- Alliance of Television and Film Producers
- American Task Force on Palestine (Washington, DC)
- Anti-Terrorism/Force Protection (US Army)
- arcus tendineus fascia pelvis
- At the Farewell Party (band)
- Anti Terrorism/Force Protection Warfare Development Center
- Answer The Freakin' Question (polite form)
- Answer The Full Question
- Automated Ticketing Fare Quote (software)
- Aboriginal Trust Fund Repayment (Australia)
- Absorbing Thin Film Reflector
- Alcohol and Tobacco Fraud Review (UK)
- Amateur Theater Festival Rotterdam (Netherlands)
- Arlin Test of Formal Reasoning
- Automated Trust Fund Recovery (US IRS)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In patients with atypical facial pain, a parapharyngeal space lesion should be considered in the differential diagnosis.
It is important to rule out atypical facial pain, vasomotor or postherpetic neuralgia, and dental pain.