The Gynecare Prosima Pelvic Floor Repair System (Ethicon) is the newest kit on the market, and via anterior compartment dissection to the ischial spines, it is placed up against the arcus tendineus fascia pelvis rather than anchoring into it.
What does ATFP stand for?
ATFP stands for arcus tendineus fascia pelvis
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ATFP
We have 21 other meanings of ATFP in our Acronym Attic
- Affordable Toll Free Number Service
- American Trust for Oxford University (New York, NY)
- International Symposium on Advances and Trends in Fiber Optics and Applications
- A Tree Full of Secrets (Pink Floyd compilation album)
- Alignment & Test Facility for Optical System
- After the First One, the Rest Are Free (Motto of character Henry Bowman in the novel Unintended Consequences)
- After-the-Fact-Payroll (Information Returns, Inc.)
- Alliance of Television and Film Producers
- American Task Force on Palestine (Washington, DC)
- Anti-Terrorism/Force Protection (US Army)
- At the Farewell Party (band)
- atypical facial pain
- Anti Terrorism/Force Protection Warfare Development Center
- Answer The Freakin' Question (polite form)
- Answer The Full Question
- Automated Ticketing Fare Quote (software)
- Aboriginal Trust Fund Repayment (Australia)
- Absorbing Thin Film Reflector
- Alcohol and Tobacco Fraud Review (UK)
- Amateur Theater Festival Rotterdam (Netherlands)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The first maternal injury to occur is typically a full-length right paravaginal defect as the pubovesicocervical fascia separates from the arcus tendineus fascia pelvis, the ob.