Volunteer rescue crews from St John Ambulance were disgusted when they discovered that their ambulance bus had been broken into and damaged.
What does AMBUS stand for?
AMBUS stands for Ambulance Bus (US DoD)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- American Ballet Theatre (London, UK)
- American Broadband and Telecommunications Company (Sylvania, Ohio)
- Aubin Maxime Bureau Technique (French)
- Absolute Moment Block Truncation Coding
- Advanced Materials Business Unit
- Air Mask Bag Unit (patient ventilator)
- Air-Shields Manual Breathing Unit
- Artificial Manual Breathing Unit (ventilation)
- American Business Clubs
- Arts Martiaux Bordeaux Victoire (French: Victory Martial Arts Bordeaux)
- All My Best Wishes
- Amalgamated Meatcutters and Butcher Workmen (now United Food and Commercial Workers International Union)
- Asian Man Black Woman
- A Minor Consideration (child star support group)
- Aberdeen Marina Club (est. 1984; Hong Kong)
- Academia Mexicana de Ciencias (Mexican Academy of Sciences)
- Academic Mastery Center
- Academic Medical Center (University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands)
- Academisch Medisch Centrum (Dutch: Academic Medical Center)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CAPTION(S): Front-line services: Army personnel beside an ambulance bus at Selly Oak Hospital.
All the children helped are terminally ill, disabled or underprivileged and the charity pays for a fully equipped ambulance bus, plus qualified doctors, nurses and carers to go with them For many it is their only chance they get to go on a holiday.
Troop support: Army personnel accompany an ambulance bus at Selly Oak Hospital Accident and Emergency Unit.
Maureen arranges for consultants, doctors and nurses to come along on the trip and they all agree to do it for free on a fully-equipped ambulance bus.
CAPTION(S): Soldier care: An ambulance bus at Selly Oak.
All the children are seriously disabled and the charity pays for a fully-equipped ambulance bus, qualified doctors, nurses and carers to go with them.