a) Chemical Use Acronycine Pharmaceuticals Benzene (b) Gasoline, solvent 2,2-bis(Bromomethyl)- Flame retardant 1,3-propanediol 1,3-Butadiene (c) Auto exhaust, rubber manufacture, gasoline C.
What does acro stand for?
acro stands for acronycine
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of acro
We have 1 other meaning of acro in our Acronym Attic
- Asthma Clinical Research Network (National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute)
- Les Amis de la Cathédrale Russe de Nice (French: Friends of the Russian Cathedral in Nice; Nice, France)
- Ambrose Carson River Natural Area
- America's Career Resource Network Association
- Amplified Complementary Ribonucleic Acid
- Academic Clinical Research Organization
- Academic Contract Research Organization (Washington, DC)
- ACE Capital Re Overseas Ltd.
- ACPO Criminal Records Office (UK)
- Acting Chief Recreation Officer
- Advisory Committee on Repair and Overhaul (Canadian Forces)
- African Clinical Research Organisation (South Africa)
- Agency for Consultation and Research in Oceanography (France)
- Air Conditioning, Refrigeration Organization (Western Technical College)
- Aircraft Crashes Record Office (Geneva, Switzerland)
- Alabama Court Referral Officer
- Alberta Cave Rescue Organisation
- Alberta Cave Rescue Organization (Canada)