com)-- Set in rust-belt Michigan in 1967, Zug Island tells the story of Jake Malone, an eighteen-year-old college student who is kicked out of school and finds work as one of the few white employees in the labor crew at Great Lakes Steels' Zug Island blast furnace and coke oven complex.
What does ZI stand for?
ZI stands for Zug Island (band)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of ZI
We have 1 other meaning of ZI in our Acronym Attic
- Zuid Holland Zuid
- Aigle Azur (France, IATA airline code)
- Zelda Infinite (gaming)
- Zero Intercept
- Zinc Institute (New York, New York)
- Zonal Index
- Zone Industrielle (French business park)
- Zone of Interior
- Zoom In
- Zurich Insurance
- Zentrale Intelligence Agentur (German)
- Zero-Interaction Authentication
- Zero-Power Interconnect Array
- Zia International Airport (DAC)
- Zinc Ion Availability
- Zone Immunoassay
- Zambia Institute of Advanced Legal Education
- Zimbabwe Inter-Africa News Agency
- Zona Pellucida Induced Acrosome Reaction Response
Samples in periodicals archive:
We are currently analyzing two remaining crossing alternatives, both in the-vicinity of Delray (a neighborhood in Southwest Detroit) and located in the area upriver from Zug Island to just southwest of the Ambassador Bridge.
Psychopathic Records, the successful, Detroit-based record label is home to such cutting edge artists as The Insane Clown Posse, Twiztid, Blaze Ya Dead Homie, Anybody Killa, Esham and Zug Island.