Established in 1977 and formerly Ztong Yee Industrial Co.
What does ZYI stand for?
ZYI stands for Ztong Yee Industrial Co., Ltd.
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ZYI
- Zoo York (est. 1993)
- Zimbabwe Youth in Alliance (political party)
- Zoroastrian Youth Association
- Zero-Yield at Minimum
- Zululand Yacht Club (South Africa)
- Zürcher Yacht Club (Switzerland)
- Zajel Youth Exchange Program (Palestine)
- Zanzibar Youth Forum (Tanzania)
- Zion Youth Fellowship (various locations)
- Zephyr Youth Football Association (Minnesota)
- Zunyi, Peoples Republic of China (airport code)
- Sylhet, Bangladesh (airport code)
- Zerca y Lejos (Spanish non-governmental organization; Cameroon)
- Zion Youth Ministry (various locations)
- Zucchini Yellow Mosaic Virus
- Zefkrome Yarn Program (Dow Chemical)
- Zip Your Pants
- Zero Yield Puttable Securities (exchange offer)
- Zhong Yuan Qigong (Chinese healing art)
- Zonkin' Yellow Screamer (guitar overdrive pedal)