Secured Long-Term Contract Manufacturing for Lead Drug Candidate Out-Licensed RI-002 for Europe and Selected Countries in North Africa and Middle East In-Licensed Varicella Zoster Immune Globulin for United States and Canada HACKENSACK, N.
What does ZIG stand for?
ZIG stands for Zoster Immune Globulin
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ZIG
We have 1 other meaning of ZIG in our Acronym Attic
- Zimbabwe Football Association
- Zanzibar International Film Festival
- Zimbabwe International Film Festival
- Zion Independent Film Festival (Utah)
- Zululand Inland Fire Protection Association (South Africa)
- Zero Insertion Force Socket
- Zygote Intrafallopian Transfer
- Z39.50 Implementers Group (Library of Congress Data Standards)
- Zachodnia Izba Gospodarcza (Polish: West Chamber of Commerce)
- Zimbabwe Information Group
- ZZT (Zoo of Zero Tolerance)-Inspired Game
- Znanstveni Institut Gradiscanskih Hrvatov (Croatian: Scientific Institute of the Burgenland Croats)
- Zonder Inspanning Geen Ontspanning (Dutch: Without Effort Not Entertainment; badminton club)
- Ixtapa/Zihuatanejo, Guerrero, Mexico - International (Airport Code)
- Zentrum für Informationsdienste und Hochleistungsrechnen (German: Center for Information Services and High Performance Computing; various universities)
- Zambia Integrated Health Programme
- Zambia Integrated Health Project (USAID)
- Zelda Intelligence HeadQuarters (gaming)
- Zambuling Institute for Human Transformation (Washington, DC)
- Zero Investment Instant Access (software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This decision was made in the face of looming shortages of varicella zoster immune globulin (VZIG), which may begin in January 2006, when the sole U.
This decision was made in the face of looming shortages of varicella zoster immune globulin (VZIG), which may begin in January 2006 when the sole U.
Gall conceded--and the need to reach a physician immediately should such a contact occur so she can receive varicelia zoster immune globulin (VZIG).
The problem occurs when a serosusceptible pregnant woman presents for an injection of varicella zoster immune globulin (VZIG) following exposure to an infected individual, but the nurse accidentally gives varicella vaccine instead.