When work on the project failed to begin within one year of the issuance of the special permit, the developer sought and received a one-year extension from the Zoning Board of Appeals.
What does ZBOA stand for?
ZBOA stands for Zoning Board of Appeals (local government)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ZBOA
- Zirconium Barium Lanthanum Aluminum Sodium Lead Fluoride
- Zone Beat Liaison Officer (Belize Police Department)
- Zero Ballistic Missile
- Zero Budget Marketing
- Zygosaccharomyces Bailii Medium (yeast cultivation)
- Zero-Based Management Review (Nonprofit Management Solutions; San Diego, CA)
- Zone-Based Multicast Routing Protocol
- Zelfstandig Bestuursorgaan
- Zentrale Bau Organisation (German: National Building Organization)
- Zoning Board of Adjustment (various locations)
- Zoo Bond Oversight Committee (Los Angeles, CA)
- Zwi¹zek Bojowników o Wolnoœæ i Demokracjê (Polish: Freedom and Democracy Fighters Society)
- Zinc-Binding Protein (biochemistry)
- Zinc-Finger Binding Protein
- ZIP Business Patterns (US Census Bureau)
- Zipperless Ball Pocket (golf)
- Zydeco Blues Patrol (band)
- Zipcode Binding Protein 1
- Zoster Brief Pain Inventory
- Zion Benton Public Library (Illinois)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Previously, he was Assistant Town Attorney for the Town of Babylon, where he served as counsel to the Town's Zoning Board of Appeals and Planning Board.
The Supreme Court threw out a ruling by the planning board and zoning board of appeals that condos were prohibited on the land because it is zoned commercial.
The Glendale Zoning Board of Appeals rejected the proposed sign, saying the dealers had not proved the necessary hardship needed for the panel to grant a variance to local zoning codes.
In order to begin construction, Amway must receive a height variance from the Ada Township Zoning Board of Appeals to allow for a 46-foot- high portion of the building that exceeds the light-industrial zone's 35-foot height restriction.
He also serves on the Town of Hamilton, Massachusetts Zoning Board of Appeals.
Byline: Michael Kane WEST BOYLSTON - The town's newly-appointed Zoning Board of Appeals organized last week and is set to begin scheduling hearings.
Zoning Board of Appeals of Town of New Canaan Supreme Court of Connecticut December 25, 2008 2008 WL 5220568 (Conn.