Supporting Constant Angular Velocity (CAV), an advanced writing technique that achieves 20 percent faster write times than Zoned Constant Linear Velocity (Z-CLV)-enabled drives, the OTI-9797T will enable drives to record a full 650 Megabyte compact disc in just over two minutes.
What does ZCLV stand for?
ZCLV stands for Zoned Constant Linear Velocity
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Zuid-hollandse Centrale Klachtencommissie Kinderopvang (Dutch: South Holland Central Complaints Children; child welfare)
- Zacatecas, Zacatecas, Mexico (Airport Code)
- Zandu Chemicals Ltd. (est. 1991; Mumbai, India)
- Zigbee Cluster Library
- Zoonotic Cutaneous Leishmaniasis
- Zuari Cement Limited (Bangalore, Karnataka, India; Italcementi Group)
- Zen Center of Los Angeles (Buddhist Temple; California)
- Zero Coupon Loan Stock (Forth Ports PLC; UK)
- Zomi Christian Literature Society
- ZimedCoolleadStudiosnNet (website)
- ZCorp Color Printer
- Zenith Color Monitor
- Zenworks Configuration Manager (Novell)
- Ziegler Capital Management, LLC (Chicago, IL)
- Zimbabwe College of Music (est. 1948)
- Zinc Composite Material
- Zinifex Century Mine (metal mine; Lawn Hill, Queensland, Australia)
- Zurich Capital Markets (Zurich Financial Services)
- Zurich Capital Markets Asia Ltd. (Australia)
- Zambales Chromite Mining Company Inc. (Philippines)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The CRW3200 is also the first 24X drive to use partial Constant Angular Velocity, which reduces write time over competitive drives based on the traditional Zoned Constant Linear Velocity.