Since Title VII's purpose is to protect employees from unlawful retaliation, the Court found that Thompson fell within the zone of interests because, assuming the alleged facts were true, it was unlawful retaliation for NAS to fire Thompson for his fiancee's EEOC complaint.
What does ZOI stand for?
ZOI stands for Zone of Interest (video surveillance)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ZOI
We have 3 other meanings of ZOI in our Acronym Attic
- Zillions of Games (game playing system)
- Zionist Occupation Government (aka Zionist Occupied Government; anti-Semitic conspiracy theory)
- Zone of the Gamers
- Zero-Order Hold
- Zodiacal History File
- Zodiacal Observational History File
- Zenith Optimedia International, Ltd (London, UK)
- Zero One Infinity
- Zone of Incorporation
- Zone of Influence (political science)
- Zone of the Interior
- Zimbabwe Opportunities Industrialisation Centres
- Zhejiang Ouhai International Trade Corporation (China; miscellaneous products)
- Zittau Oybin Jonsdorfer Eisenbahn (German: Zittau-Oybin-Jonsdorfer Railway)
- Zaburzenie Obsesyjno Kompulsywne (Polish: Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder)
- Zaurus Otaku Kurabu (Japanese-German group)
- Zero Order Kinetics Formulation (pharmacology)
- Zuidhollandse Ondersteuningsorganisatie Kinderopvang (Dutch child support organization)
- ZAMBEZIA on Line
- Ziekenhuis Oost-Limburg (Dutch: East Limburg Hospital; Belgium)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The well is being perforated in stages and flow tested over numerous zones of interest with the testing program commencing from the bottom zone of interest and working upwards through various reservoir zones within the gas saturated reservoir sands encountered in the well as interpreted from electric logging.
Identified zone of interest for horizontal extension, 7.
To demonstrate that one is or will be "substantially affected" by a rule or proposed rule, an individual challenger must establish that application of the rule will result in "a real and sufficiently immediate injury in fact" and that "the alleged interest is arguably within the zone of interest to be protected or regulated.
Bennett's holding is representative of the widespread confusion over the concept of standing,(6) the role of "prudential" concerns in the standing analysis,(7) and more specifically, the meaning and use of the zone of interest test.
We will perforate the first zone of interest today and continue with our completion operations on the other zones as conditions allow," Lloyd said.
The well will be perforated and flow tested over numerous zones of interest with the testing program commencing from the bottom zone of interest and working upwards through various reservoir zones.
The data obtained from the drilling and the electric logs is currently being evaluated to determine the petrophysical characteristics of the zone of interest, as the preliminary results indicate the presence of hydrocarbons.