About The Zone of Cooperation Area A The Zone of Cooperation Area A (ZOCA), a joint administration area located between Indonesia and Australia in the Timor Sea, has proven during this decade to be centered in one of the more successful exploration areas in the world.
What does ZOCA stand for?
ZOCA stands for Zone of Cooperation Area
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Zuid-Oost Beemster (Dutch: South-East Beemster; Netherlands; soccer team)
- Zuid-Oost Brabant (Dutch: South-East Brabant; Netherlands)
- Zydowska Organizacja Bojowa (Jewish Fighting Organization; Warsaw Ghetto)
- Z-Occlusion Culling (video games)
- Zap-O-Comm (Telnet client)
- Zimbabwe Olympic Committee
- Zionist Organization of Canada
- Zone of Contribution
- Zone of Control (wargaming)
- Zones of Confidence (navigation safety information; International Hydrographic Organisation)
- Zundapp Owners Club International (motorcycle)
- Zambia Open Community Schools (est. 1992)
- Zod the Immortal (gaming)
- Zone of Discharge (Florida)
- ZOPE Object Database
- Zeit Ohne Dienstliche Inanspruchnahme (German)
- Zone Defense Integrated Active Capability
- Zones of Drug Intelligence Activity
- zero ozone depletion potential
Samples in periodicals archive:
The reserve additions for 1995 do not include reserves from recent exploration successes in the Gulf Coast, the Zone of Cooperation Area A between Indonesia and Australia (Bayu #1 well), or the Neuquen Basin of Argentina.
About The Zone of Cooperation Area The Zone of Cooperation Area (ZOCA), a joint administration area located between Indonesia and Australia in the Timor Sea, has proven, during this decade, to be centered in one of the most successful exploration areas in the world.