The unit successfully breached two Iraqi minefields, cleared enemy forces in the zone of action and all members of the unit ultimately returned home unscathed.
What does ZOFA stand for?
ZOFA stands for Zone of Action
This definition appears rarely
- Zero Energy
- Zéro Puissance, Oxyde d'Uranium, Eau Lourde (French: Zero Power, Uranium Oxide, Heavy Water)
- Zimbabwe Orphans Endeavor (ministry; North Carolina)
- Zinc Oxide-Eugenol
- Zone Of Entry
- Zone Of Exclusion
- Zone of the Enders (video game)
- Zone of the Enders: the 2nd Runner (Playstation 2 game)
- Zone of Fire
- Zone of Optimal Functioning (athletic theory)
- Zones of Communications (US Navy)
- Zone of Fire Origin (smoke ventilation)
- Zona Franca de Tacna (Spanish: Tacna Free Trade Zone; Tacna, Peru)
- Zaanse Onafhankelijke Groepering
- Zeelandia Opleidingen Groep (Dutch: Zeelandia Training Group; Netherlands)
- Zero Overhead Growth
- Zillions of Games (game playing system)
- Zionist Occupation Government (aka Zionist Occupied Government; anti-Semitic conspiracy theory)
- Zone of the Gamers
- Zero-Order Hold
Samples in periodicals archive:
Through this diary we see what a division commander saw and may be surprised to find that he saw relatively little outside his immediate zone of action.
Tambling begins as if determined to ride his thesis to death, or to be ridden by it; the motif of 'the man who was never heard of again' or variants of it come to seem a mere reflex, or a way of flexing the muscular intellect for the next zone of action.