J-6632/U, NSN 5940-01-504-3217, battery eliminator adapter * J-6633/U, NSN 5940-01-504-3218, powers the ASIP AN/PRC-119F * J-6634/U, NSN 5940-01-504-5597, powers the non-ASIP AN/PRC-119 * J-6685/U, NSN 5940-01-516-9785, powers the M22 chemical alarm * J-6686/U, NSN 5940-01-517-3990, powers the MBITR AN/PRC-148 * J-6687/U, NSN 5940-01-516-9787, powers SATCOM radios AN/PRC-117/150 and AN/PSC-5 * J-6688/U, NSN 5940-01-517-1026, powers the Javelin CLU The zinc-air battery is made of two 12-volt strings which will provide 56 Amp-hours (Ah) or will provide 27Ah at 24 volts.
What does ZAB stand for?
ZAB stands for Zinc-Air Battery
This definition appears very rarely
See other definitions of ZAB
We have 5 other meanings of ZAB in our Acronym Attic
- zSeries Application Assist Processor (IBM)
- ZTreeWin Assistant Application Program (software)
- Zyvox Annual Appraisal of Potency and Spectrum
- Z Axis Alignment Ruling
- Zebra as a Service (Selling to Zebras, Inc.)
- Zeeman Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy
- Zhejiang Academy of Agricultural Sciences (Zhejiang, China)
- Zimbabwe Association Of Accounting Technicians
- Zoroastrian Association of Arizona
- Zaragoza Air Base (Spain)
- Zoning Adjustments Board (Berkeley, CA)
- Zukunft-Ausbildung-Berufswahl (German: Future Training, Career Choices)
- ZukunftsAgentur Brandenburg GmbH
- Zusammen Aktiv Bleiben (German: Stay Active Together; Munich, Germany)
- Zweckverband Abfallverwertung Bazenheid (German; Swiss waste disposal company)
- Zagrebaèka Banka (City of Zagreb Bank)
- Zimbabwe Amateur Boxing Association
- Zine El Abidine Ben Ali (president of Tunisia)
- Zambia Association of Business Development Trainers
- Zimbabwe Adult Basic Education Course
Samples in periodicals archive:
BA-8180/U ZINC-AIR BATTERY The BA-8180/U Zinc-Air Battery was developed by Communications-Electronics Research, Development and Engineering Center, Integrated Battle Command Directorate, Fort Monmouth, N.
One innovative approach is known as the zinc-air battery, which, rather than using potentially harmful reactants, relies on the oxygen existing in the air to create energy.
4 million in 2005 and estimates this to increase due to increasing importance gained for the zinc-air battery utilization in emerging applications such as automotive or portable electronics.
Third-Party Validation Confirms 320% Increase in Power for Zinc-Air Battery Cathodes SANTA ANA, Calif.
In addition, Rayovac requested and AER Energy has granted to Rayovac additional license rights for AER Energy's zinc-air battery technology.
The order for the BA-8140/U zinc-air battery along with adapters for the Javelin guided missile launcher, the M22 ACADA chemical detector and the SatCom radio, all belonging to Arotech's Electric Fuel subsidiary, follows the successful introduction of the new lightweight battery by the Army through a recently received initial order.
The Japanese company, that has requested its name remain confidential, intends to use the prototypes to demonstrate the capability of AER Energy's zinc-air battery technology to its various portable electronic product divisions and has requested that its name remain confidential.