According to the Zimbabwe Human Development Report more and more women are being infected inside marriages than outside (iii).
What does ZHDR stand for?
ZHDR stands for Zimbabwe Human Development Report (South African Regional Poverty Network)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Zero Hours Contract
- Zero-Length Header Compression
- Zundertse Hockey Club (Netherlands)
- Zuid Hollandse Caravan Bouw (Dutch: South Holland Caravan Construction)
- Zoogee Hat Clip Ball Marker (golf)
- Zakir Hussain Centre for Educational Studies
- Zentrum für Human Capital Management (German: Center for Human Capital Management; Switzerland)
- Zenith Hydrostatic Delay
- Zonal Health Department (Ethiopia)
- Zwolse Horeca Dart Organisatie (Dutch: Zwolse Catering Dart Organization; Netherlands)
- Zaklada Hrvatskog Drzavnog Zavjeta (Croatian: Foundation of Drzavnog Zavjeta)
- Zero-Headspace Extraction
- Zero-Headspace Extractor
- Zeigt Her Eure Fuesse (German)
- Zhemaitian (linguistics)
- Zuid Hollandsche Electrische Spoorweg Maatschappij (Dutch: South Holland Electric Railway Company)
- Zero-Headspace Extraction Vessel
- Zeitschrift für Historische Forschung (German: Journal of Historical Research)
- Zenith Hygiene Group (England, UK; cleaning products company)
- Zuid Hollands Fanfare Orkest (Dutch: South Dutch Fanfare Orchestra; Netherlands)
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to Zimbabwe Human Development Report (2003:13), an estimated 57% of the population lived below the Food Poverty Line (FPL) (an indicator of hunger or extreme poverty) in 1995 and this increased to 69% in 2002.