Douglas Gwatidzo, chairman of Zimbabwe Doctors for Human Rights said: "We don't know how many people they want to die before they declare this outbreak a national disaster.
What does ZDHR stand for?
ZDHR stands for Zimbabwe Doctors for Human Rights
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Zinc Doped Germanium
- Zmistowski Design Group (Boulder, CO)
- Ziff Davis Game Group (online gaming)
- Zero-Age Differential Global Positioning System
- Zentralverband des Deutschen Handwerks (German Confederation of Skilled Crafts)
- Zentrum Dualer Hochschulstudien (German: Dual Center of Higher Education)
- Ziff Davis Holdings, Inc. (California)
- Zwaluwen Den Hoorn (Dutch: Swallows Den Horn; sports club; Den Horn, Netherlands)
- Ziff Davis Holdings Inc. (New York, NY and San Francisco, CA)
- Zaporizhzhya District Heating Networks (Ukraine)
- Zambia Demographic and Health Survey
- Zdruzenie Dychovych Hudieb Slovenska (Slovak: Slovak Brass Music Association)
- Zamojska Dyrekcja Inwestycji (Polish: Zamosc Investment Management; Zamosc, Poland)
- Zamudio Data Information Systems (California)
- Zentrale Dienste Informatik (German: Central Services Computer Science)
- Zentralverband Deutscher Ingenieure eV (German: Central Association of German Engineers; Munich, Germany)
- Zero Day Initiative (3Com/Tippingpoint)
- Zilog Debug Interface (debugging software)
- Zimbabwe Defence Industries
- Ziff-Davis Internet Magazine
Samples in periodicals archive:
The independent Zimbabwe Doctors for Human Rights organisation says at least 200 people have been treated for severe injuries from post-election violence.