The initial shareholders are CDC (41%), Swedfund, the overseas investment arm of the Swedish Government (21%) and local institutions: Old Mutual (16%), Zimbabwe Development Bank (12%), Barclays Bank of Zimbabwe (5%) and National Merchant Bank (5%).
What does ZDB stand for?
ZDB stands for Zimbabwe Development Bank
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ZDB
We have 1 other meaning of ZDB in our Acronym Attic
- Zinc Development Association
- Zu Den Akten (German: To The Documents)
- Zeus Distributed Authentication and Content
- Zertifikat Deutsch Als Fremdsprache
- Zero Defect Application Kernel
- Zafara Double Agent Plushie (neopets)
- Zentralausschuss Der Agrargewerblichen Wirtschaft (German agrarian-commercial economy central committee)
- Zimbabwe Domestic and Allied Workers Union (est. 1980)
- Zeitschriftendatenbank (States Library Berlin; specialized database for international serial titles)
- Zero Delay Buffer