Another so-called NGO active in Zimbabwe is the Zimbabwe Democracy Trust (ZDT), which claims to "advance the cause of freedom and democracy".
What does ZDT stand for?
ZDT stands for Zimbabwe Democracy Trust
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ZDT
We have 5 other meanings of ZDT in our Acronym Attic
- Zero Defect Software Development
- Zucker Diabetic Sprague-Dawley (diabetic neuropathy)
- Zamboanga Del Sur Medical Center (Philippines)
- Zoning and Development Standards Ordinance
- Zero Digital Sum Variation (computation method)
- Z-Direction Tensile (paper industry)
- Zero Dark Thirty (film)
- Zero Day Threat (cybercrime book)
- Zero-Ductility Transition
- Zhongwen Development Tool (open source tool)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For further information please contact Hogan & Hartson, LLP at +1 202 637-5600 (Bill Bowman, or if unavailable Mary Ellen Callahan or John Clasby); Cooper & Kirk at +1 202 220 9600, (Hamish Hume); Zimbabwe Democracy Trust at +44 7796 698685 (Annabel Hughes).
Zimbabwe Democracy Trust A look at the patronage of the Zimbabwe Democracy Trust, which was formed in April 2000 for the purpose of fuelling dissent in Zimbabwe, is dramatically illustrative of the way in which the worry over the restoration of land to its rightful, indigenous majority transcends ideological and other differences.