Now marking its 30th year in business, Ziff Energy Group has earned a worldwide reputation for stellar consulting services that focus on groundbreaking operational benchmarking studies of onshore and offshore oil and natural gas fields along with long-term natural gas supply, demand, and price forecasts for North America.
What does ZEG stand for?
ZEG stands for Ziff Energy Group (Canada and US)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ZEG
We have 2 other meanings of ZEG in our Acronym Attic
- Zero-Employment Family (China)
- Zimbabwe Exiles Forum (Pretoria, South Africa)
- Zygote Embryo Fetus
- Zimmerman Evangelical Free Church (Minnesota)
- Effective Impedance
- Zero Emission Fossil Fuel Power Plants
- Zentraler Firmen Index
- Zero Emission Fuel Saver
- Zero Economic Growth
- Zero Energy Growth
- Zveza Ekoloskih Gibanj (Slovenian: Ecological Movement Alliance)
- Zweirad Einkaufs Genossenschaft (German: Two-Wheeler Purchasing Cooperative)
- Zweirad Experten Gruppe (German: Zweirad Expert Group; biking)
- Zambia Export Growers Association
- Zygotic/Embryonic Genome Activation (animal sciences)
- Zentrum für Experimentelle Gesellschaftsgestaltung (German)
- Zero Energy Home
- Zone d'Extension d'Habitat (French: Habitat Area Extension; Belgium)
- Zambia-Emory HIV Research Project
- Zeeland East High School (Michigan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
McArdle and executives from Ziff Energy Group and Canada West Foundation will address developing export markets for Canada's natural gas reserves.
According to a new research report by Ziff Energy Group, a Calgary energy consulting firm, record natural gas drilling in the US and Canada in 2004 resulted in new reserve additions which more than offset production in both countries.
Before joining Waterous, he served as Senior Vice President at Ziff Energy Group where he opened its US office and led the development of its upstream products and services.
His experience includes over 20 years in the upstream, exploration and production sector of the oil and gas industry world-wide (with Amoco, Paramount Resources, Superior Oil, Suncor Energy, and Bow Valley Energy), and 10 years of energy and management consulting (with GEOS Energy Consulting, Ziff Energy Group, and Cambridge Energy Research Associates).
Ziff Energy Group will begin its first International Floating Producing, Storage Offloading Operations (FPSO) Efficiency study, evaluating operating costs and uptime reliability for FPSOs in various regions of the world.
Another highlight will be a roundtable discussion featuring five of the natural gas industry's leading researchers: Paul Ziff of Ziff Energy Group, Jay Lukens of Lukens Energy Group, Ed Kelly of Wood MacKenzie, Art Gelber of Gelber & Associates and Carol Freedenthal of JofreEnergy.
Ziff Energy Group has released an executive report analyzing the declining natural gas production outlook through 2020 within Western Canada, the second-largest natural gas producing region in North America.