Hughes held steadily advancing positions at premier financial institutions, including Pyramis Global Advisors (a Fidelity Investment Company), Triathalon Fund Management LLC, Ziff Brothers Investments, Merrill Lynch / Morgan Stanley, and PaineWebber Incorporated.
What does ZBI stand for?
ZBI stands for Ziff Brothers Investments
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ZBI
We have 6 other meanings of ZBI in our Acronym Attic
- Zerspanungstechnik Bruck GmbH (German engineering company)
- Zilker Botanical Garden (Austin, TX)
- Zonnegemse Bond Gepensioneerden (Dutch: Zonnegem Pensioners Bond; Zonnegam, Belgium)
- Zeljeznice Bosne Herzegovine (Railways of Bosnia and Herzegovina)
- Zimbabwe Broadcasting Holdings (government owned company)
- Zarit Burden Interview (psychology)
- Zebra Basic Interpreter
- Zemba Bros., Inc. (Zanesville, OH)
- Zero Back Injuries
- Zero Based Index Equities
- Zust Bachmeier International (various locations)
- Zone-Based Intrusion Detection System
- Zentralschweizer Berufsbildungsämter-Konferenz (German; Swiss professional training conference)
- Z-Beamlet Laser
- Zablocki Branch Library (Milwaukee, WI)
- Zero Break Line (golf)
- Zero Bus Latency (data management)
- Zero-Background Linkers (genetics)
- Zinc-Binding Ligand (endocrinology)
- Zoning by Law Amendment (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Then there are the money guys, Dirk Ziff of Ziff Brothers Investments and Paul Tudor Jones.
Major lease transactions this year included Factset's 129,000-sf lease at 601 Merritt 7 in Norwalk; Tauck Tours for 42,700 sf and Katherine Gibbs School for 64,545 sf, both at NordenPark in Norwalk; Ziff Brothers Investments, which relocated from New York City to lease 61,177 sf at 55 Railroad Avenue in Greenwich; Oxford Health Plan's 240,000-sf renewal at 48 Monroe Turnpike in Trumbull; Amaranth Advisor's 123,074-sf renewal/ expansion at Greenwich American Center in Greenwich; Glencore's 45,537-sf renewal at Three Stamford Plaza in Stamford; and Boehringer Ingelheim's 229,000-sf lease at 39 Old Ridgebury Road in Danbury.
Subsequently, he was the CFO for an Asia Pacific equity portfolio seeded by Ziff Brothers Investments and then served as COO and CFO at ReachCapital Management.
ZBI Ventures is the energy-focused private equity arm of Ziff Brothers Investments, L.
Jones Lang LaSalle announced the following transactions at Citigroup Center in New York City: * Ziff Brothers Investments has signed a 135,000 SF expansion lease; * Kirkland & Ellis has signed a 114,000 SF lease.
Bringing expertise in technology, design and style, the panel of judges for the finalist submissions consisted of IDEO Founder and Chairman David Kelley; Ziff Brothers Investments Senior Vice President, Technology Strategy Michael Miller; Intel President and CEO Paul Otellini; and GQ magazine Associate Editor Kevin Sintumuang.
The list includes: -- Laura Rubin '95, executive director of the Huron River Watershed Council (HRWC) -- Paul Hardy '96, director of The Nature Conservancy's Conservation Partnership Program -- Jennifer Layke '97, deputy director of the climate and energy program at the World Resources Institute -- Kevin Greiner '98, CEO of Gas South -- Ryan Waddington, '99, alternative energy research director at Ziff Brothers Investments -- Rob Frederick '00, assistant vice president and director of corporate sustainability at Brown-Forman Corporation -- Asako Nagai '01, corporate responsibility manager for Sony Corporation -- Meghan Chapple-Brown '02, senior advisor at SustainAbility, a think tank/consultancy group -- Nuyi Tao '03, associate with the World Bank in Washington, D.