This study was approved by the Ethics Committee of The First Affiliated Hospital, Zhengzhou University.
What does ZZU stand for?
ZZU stands for Zhengzhou University (China)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ZZU
We have 1 other meaning of ZZU in our Acronym Attic
- Zadružna Zveza Slovenije (Cooperative Union of Slovenia)
- Zdravniska Zbornica Slovenije (Slovenian: Medical Chamber of Slovenia)
- Zwolle-Zuid Schaakt (Dutch: Zwolle-Zuid Chess; chess club; Netherlands)
- Zambia-Zimbabwe SADC (Southern African Development Community) Fisheries Project
- Zig-Zag Territories (record label)
- Zoo of Zero Tolerance (game creation system)
- Zuerichs Zynischer Theater (German: Zurich Cynical Theatre; Zurich, Switzerland)
- ZZ Top (band)
- Zavod Za Transfuzijo Krvi (Slovenian: Department of Blood Transfusion)
- Mzuzu, Malawi (airport code)
- Ziv-Zakai Upper Bound
- Zanesville, Ohio (airport code)
- Zavod za Zdravstveno Varstvo (Slovenian: Department of Health)
- Zero-Zero Visibility
- Zwarte Zaken Vrouwen Nederland (Dutch: Dutch Black Businesswomen)
- Zero-Zero Weather
- Zydowski Zwiazek Wojskowy (Jewish Military Union; Warsaw Ghetto)
- Increasing Degrees of Contraction
- Sleeping, Bored, Tired
Samples in periodicals archive:
Previous studies have conflicting findings regarding the use of vitamin B supplements and stroke or heart attack," said author Xu Yuming, with Zhengzhou University, China.
Author Xu Yuming, with Zhengzhou University in Zhengzhou, China, analyzed 14 randomized clinical trials with a total of 54,913 participants.
The animal protocol was approved by the Board of Zhengzhou University.
NASDAQ: IMRS; TSX: IM)("IMRIS" or the "Company") today announced that neurosurgeons at the First Affiliated Hospital of Zhengzhou University in Zhengzhou City, China, have successfully performed the first case involving an adult male brain tumor patient using the recently installed VISIUS[sup.
Following approval of the Ethical Committee of the First Affiliated Hospital of Zhengzhou University and obtaining written informed consent, we used this stylet to facilitate tracheal intubation in 41 patients with anticipated difficult intubation.
9:00 Analysis of Morphology on Injection Molded Poly([epsilon]-Caprolactone) Tissue Engineering Scaffolds PENG-11-2010-0211 | Zhixiang Cui, Zhengzhou University PCL/NaCl and PCUPEO/NaCl were injection molded.
Author affiliations: Zhengzhou University, Zhengzhou, People's Republic of China (J.