On 20 September 2012, the signing ceremony for cooperation agreement on the auxiliary power project for Ningdong - Zhejiang EHV transmission project was held in Ningxia.
What does ZJ stand for?
ZJ stands for Zhejiang (Chinese province)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ZJ
- Zimbabwe International Trade Fair
- Zone Industrielle Verticale (French: Vertical Industrial Zone)
- Zuger Industrie-Verband (Zuger Industry Association, Germany)
- Zimbabwe Institute of Vigital Arts
- Zahntechniker-Innung Württemberg (German dental technician guild)
- Zuckerberg Institute for Water Research (Ben-Gurion University of the Negev; Israel)
- Zagreb in Your Pocket
- Zavod Imeni Stalina (Moscow, Russia)
- Blimp Utility Squadron (US Navy aviation unit designation used from 1944 to1945)
- Navy Airship Utility Squadron (US Navy aviation unit designation used from 1940s to 1960s)
- Zambia Judo Association (martial arts group)
- Zachary Jones Band
- Zentralschweizer Jugend Brass Band (German: Central Swiss Youth Brass Band)
- Zimbabwe Jewish Community
- Zimbabwe Junior Certificate (secondary school)
- Zhejiang College of Traditional Chinese Medicine (China; also seen as ZCTCM)
- Zakon o Javnih Financah (Slovenian: Public Finance Act)
- Zen Judo Family
- Zhejiang Gongshang University (China)
- Zentrum für Jüdische Kulturgeschichte (German: Center for Jewish Cultural History; Austria)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Company's Wholly Foreign Owned Entity (WFOE) Zhejiang YongXin Digital Technology Company Limited ("Zhejiang") was incorporated under the laws of the People's Republic of China ("PRC" or "China") on July 11, 2005.
Auto Business News-May 24, 2012--Great Genesis Holdings Limited signs contract to sell equity interest in Zhejiang Henglong & Vie Pump-Manu Co.
Taipei, June 18, 2010 (CENS) -- After an eight-day visit in Taiwan, China's Zhejiang Provincial Governor Z.
The boat traffic jam on the river that links cities in Zhejiang province to Shanghai -- the world's busiest port by total cargo volume -- was 40 kilometres (25 miles) long, the official Xinhua news agency reported.
All our indicators are better than those of Ningbo [in Zhejiang province], except per capita income," said Wang Mang, then-mayor of the city of Suzhou in China's Jiangsu province, in 2004.
will supply--together with Metso Paper China--a linerboard machine to Zhejiang Jingxing Paper Joint Stock Co.
With the production at the Purico Group's (China) joint venture subsidiary, Zhejiang Purico Minfeng Paper Company, the company introduces its recently appointed senior management team.