Some specific topics include properties of the three-parameter Burr XII distribution, empirical Bayes estimators for the reproduction parameter of Borel-Tanner distribution, estimation of the parameters of the inverse Weibull distribution with progressive censoring data, and application of the zero-truncated negative binomial distribution to the reliability theory and related Bayesian estimation procedures.
What does ZTNB stand for?
ZTNB stands for Zero-Truncated Negative Binomial
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Zero-Turn Mower (lawn care equipment)
- Zirconia-Toughened Mullite (ceramics)
- Zone Temperature Monitor
- Zope Topic Map
- Zwolsche Tramweg Maatschappij (German tramway company)
- Zhongnan Transmission Machinery Works (Changsha Aviation Industry; China)
- Zambia Trade Network
- Zamir Transnational Network (peace network)
- Zejtun (postal locality, Malta)
- Zionist Terror Network (book)
- Zoo Tek Nature Encyclopedia
- Zaklad Techniki Odpylania (Polish: Department of Dust Removal Technology)
- Zambezi Times Online (news website; Zambia)
- Zentrum fur Technische Orthopadie (German: Center for Technical Orthopedics)
- Zero Time Outage
- Zeta Tau Omega (sorority; est. 1999)
- Zinc Tin Oxide
- Zone Transportation Office
- Zone Transportation Officer
- Zoom Theory Optimal (poker)
Samples in periodicals archive:
To compare the mean number of vectors captured during each timed search, we used zero-truncated negative binomial regression, a method appropriate for analyses of count data in which observations of zero are excluded (19).