At 24MHz with zero wait state embedded Flash memory access, the STM32 Value Line delivers up to 30 DMIPS, outperforming most of the 16-bit processors.
What does ZWS stand for?
ZWS stands for Zero Wait State (memory access)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ZWS
We have 1 other meaning of ZWS in our Acronym Attic
- Zone Wind Plotter
- Zumbro Watershed Partnership, Inc. (Rochester, MN)
- Zero Waste Plan Development Scheme (Perth, Australia)
- Zero Water Peak Fiber
- Zarzad Wdzydzkiego Parku Krajobrazowego (Polish: Wdzydze Landscape Park; Wdzydze Kiszewskie, Poland)
- Zwarte Wind Racing
- Zimbabwe Women's Resource Centre and Network
- Stuttgart, Germany (airport code)
- Zarabianie W Sieci (Polish: Making Money on the Web)
- Zellweger Syndrome
- Zeus Web Server
- Zellweger Syndrome 2
- Zaklad Wykonawstwa Sieci Elektrycznych (Polish: Department of Electrical Network; Krakow, Poland)
- Zentralwohlfahrtsstelle der Juden in Deutschland eV (Germany)
- Zahn-Wellens Test
- Zero Waiting Time
- Zero Waste Task Force
- Zero Waste to Landfill
- Zeliangrong Women Union (India)
- Zhejiang Wanli University (China)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Users can expect 132 MBps PCI bus performance with zero wait states while easily meeting the stringent power requirements of portable PCI applications such as mini PCI modules or CardBus cards.
Running from RAM with zero wait states, the benchmark cruises to a CoreMark/MHz in excess of 3.
Nasdaq: ISSI) today rolled out an enhanced version of the company's popular IS82C600, an embedded 64K x 16 asynchronous SRAM that offers point-to-point interface with zero wait state performance for high speed DSPs.
Users can expect to achieve 132 MB/sec PCI bus performance with zero wait states while easily meeting stringent power requirements of portable PCI applications like mini PCI modules or CardBus cards.
Each TIGER F206/PC comes with up to 256K bytes of zero wait state static RAM on board.
An integrated 32-byte bi-directional FIFO buffer memory supports zero wait state burst operation or programmable wait states from zero through seven.
1 specification and supports zero wait state PCI burst cycles.