Their team of dedicated specialists have a proven track record with industry expertise in building and supporting trouble-free secure networks designed for zero unscheduled downtime.
What does ZUD stand for?
ZUD stands for Zero Unscheduled Downtime
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ZUD
- Zürich (canton postcode, Switzerland)
- Zwykly Uzytkownik
- Zalecenia Udzielania Aprobat Technicznych (Polish: Recommendations of the Technical Approval Provision; Building Research Institute)
- Zope Ultimate Bulletin Board
- St. Ignace, Ontario, Canada (airport code)
- Zaurus Unit Converter (software)
- Zoning Update Committee (Oakland Planning Commission; Oakland, CA)
- Zee Ultimate Carry All (rolling bag)
- ZSU Casualty Assessment
- Zhejiang University City College (China)
- Zimbabwe Union of Democrats (est. 1998; Zimbabwe)
- Zentrales Umwelt- und klimaDaten-metaInformations System
- Zespole Uzgadniania Dokumentacji Projektowej (Polish: Team Reconciliation Project; Poland)
- Zhongnan University of Economics and Law (Wuhan, China)
- Zhejiang Urban Environment Project
- Zürcher Unterland für eine Gerechte Fluglärmverteilung (German: Zürcher Unterland for an Equitable Distribution of Aircraft Noise)
- Zambia Union of Financial Institutions and Allied Workers
- Z User Group (Z notation, used in specifying computer-based systems)
- Zaurus User Group
- Zaurus User Group of Glastonbury (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Quipu's clients have benefitted from zero unscheduled downtime in 2012 NOTTINGHAM, United Kingdom -- Compass Plus, the global payments software provider, today announced it has helped Quipu, a third party processing center, to achieve 100 percent service availability in 2012 to date.
Reliability: Since the start of the 2006 fall academic term, eCollege has achieved 100% system availability with zero unscheduled downtime.
We've had nearly zero unscheduled downtime -- and in a 7 by 24 environment, any downtime on our mission critical servers would be damaging to our users and customers, and costly to maintain.