To calculate the amount of elevation or suppression, we must measure the distance between the zero reference level and the high-pressure port of the d/p cell.
What does ZRL stand for?
ZRL stands for Zero Reference Level (cardiography)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ZRL
We have 7 other meanings of ZRL in our Acronym Attic
- Zinc-Regulated Gene
- Zhonghua Renmin Gonghe Guo (People's Republic of China)
- Ziguinchor Regional Hospital (Senegal)
- Zoelly Rueegger Holenstein (architecture firm; Switzerland)
- Zurich, Switzerland - Zurich (Airport Code)
- Zavod Za Racunalniško Izobraževanje (Slovenian)
- Zipper Repair Kits (Ashland, OR)
- Zona Receptor Kinase (protein)
- Zambezi Resources, Ltd. (Zambia)
- Zambia Railways Ltd. (Kabwe, Zambia)
- Zero Risk Level
- Zurich Research Laboratory
- Zweckverband Schienenpersonennahverkehr Ruhr-Lippe (German transportation system)
- Zero Redundancy Linear Array
- Zmanda Recovery Manager
- Zone Relay Module
- Zope Registration Manager (website hosting; est. 1995; Fredericksburg, VA)
- Zukunft Rhein Main (German: Future Rhein-Main; community organization)
- Za Raziskavo Materiala in Konstrukcij, Ltd. (civil engineering; Ljubljana, Slovenia)
- New Zaire (currency code; now CDF)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Another interesting thing about the bass is that while the Eagles disc reviewed at the beginning of this column required that the DTS LFE be adjusted a full +10 dB above the zero reference level to sound as balanced as what I got with the compact-disc version, this one balanced much more effectively at the factory-default, zero setting.